Disclosure pursuant to Section 25 of the Media Act
Media owner & Publisher
Vienna Social Fund
Pfeiffergasse 4/Building D/2nd floor
Tel.: 05 05 379- 20321
VAT ID No.: ATU61770024
Managing director of the Vienna Social Fund:
Deputy managing directors:
Mag. Christian Hennefeind, Mag.a Brigitte Prisching, Susanne Winkler M.A., Ing. Michael Rosenberg
Note: This disclosure applies for the website www.refugees.wien and for the CORE newsletter.
Responsible for the content
Vienna Social Fund
Disclosure according to Section 25 par. 4 Media Act (editorial policy)
The website www.refugees.wien is an information and service portal for refugees in Vienna.
The content offered here is intended for general information. We do not assume any guarantee/liability for the information/services offered being correct, up-to-date, complete and available. In particular, no legal claims arising from the use of the retrieved information and services can be established.
References and links to other Internet offerings have been carefully selected. However, their content, correctness, up-to-dateness, completeness and availability are not in our area of influence and we do not assume any guarantee/liability for them.
We reserve the right to change, supplement or delete information/services offered here or to suspend the web presence entirely or temporarily at any time and without prior notice.
We will strive to minimise problems when calling up the information/services that are caused by faults or incompatibilities. However, it is not excluded that data and information on our website is not displayed or is displayed correctly. We do not assume any liability that our service is not interrupted or is otherwise impaired by faults.
Intended level of conformity: AA
W3C-WAI accessibility guidelines for web content double A 1.0
www.refugees.wien is constantly checked for accessibility pursuant to the accessibility guidelines of the WWW consortium, level double A. The concept to ensure accessibility on www.refugees.wien has been created in collaboration with the company Digital Ideas. We strive to facilitate the best possible accessibility for all groups of users on our website. If you have any information or suggestions regarding the accessibility of our webpages, please send us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unless otherwise explicitly indicated, all images are the property of the Vienna Social Fund / CORE.
The entire content of this website is protected by copyright. Information, texts, images or graphics on this website may not be reproduced, changed, forwarded, licensed or published without our prior written consent, either in their entirety or in part.
Declaration regarding the collection of data
To analyse and optimise our website, we use a web analytics program that collects the following data:
- IP address that is anonymised by shortening
- Type of operating system
- Type of browser and the version
- Device type (computer, mobile), brand, model and screen resolution
- Pages visited on the website
- Language setting of the browser
- Country and region of the visitors
- Times when the pages were called up
- Type of HTML requests
- Technologies and formats supported by the browser (e.g. Cookies, Java, Flash, PDF, WindowsMedia, QuickTime, Realplayer, Director, SilverLight, Google Gears)
- Number of different visitors to our website (recorded by cookies)
- the page last visited before the visit to our website if the Internet browser communicates this
- To measure the usage of the web font, the manufacturer/sales agent of the font is also informed each time the page is called up on what website URL with what IP address of the visitor and its browser details the font was called up
These data are not used to identify visitors to the website in person. No user-related data are saved on the cookies. The cookies are used to save the settings regarding accessibility (validity 1 year) and to recognise visitors again within a visit (validity until the browser is ended). In the event of a login: automatic login if users select "Stay logged in" when they log in (validity 2 weeks).
Possibilities of objection
If you do not wish to consent to the recording of anonymised data, you can make the following settings:
1. You can select the "Do-Not-Track" setting in your browser. This setting ensures that our statistics server does not save any data on your website visits, not even anonymised data. However, this only works as long as you use the same device and the same browser. If you change the device or browser, the settings are lost and need to be made again. (This setting always only applies for the respective device and the respective browser on which this setting has been made.)
2. Activate the "opt-out" function. If you click on the control box in the following "Iframe", the recording of data will be stopped. You can also activate this again by removing the tick. So that we recognise that you have selected this setting, we have to save a cookie in your browser. If you should delete this cookie or use another computer/browser, you must activate the control box again by clicking on it if you do not want data to be recorded.
Data Protection Statement
We make every effort to ensure the safe capture, transfer and storage of personal data. Your personal data will neither be used to send you unsolicited messages or information nor will your data be disclosed or sold to third parties outside the FSW without your consent.
The Vienna Social Fund (Fonds Soziales Wien – FSW) processes the following personal data provided by you:
• Personal details (especially your name and e-mail address)
We will process your personal data only for the following purpose:
• Sending you our newsletters
Your data will be processed on the following legal basis:
• Performance of a contract and/or taking steps prior to entering into a contract
We will store your personal data only for as long as we deem necessary to meet the purposes stated above and as permitted under applicable law. In any case, we will store your personal data for the statutory retention period or until the statute of limitation for potential legal claims has expired.
In addition, you may make a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (data protection authority).
How to contact our data protection officer:
Fonds Soziales Wien
Guglgasse 7-9, 1030 Wien